Author Topic: Infiltrator actions: Bad Taste?  (Read 8285 times)

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Infiltrator actions: Bad Taste?
« Reply #15: July 21, 2011, 10:01:57 AM »
Okay well it is good to know that my interpretations of what I thought was cool was way off. I'm not trying to cry or complain, I've been attacked and knocked out of action before by infiltrators and accept it as part of the game, and part of the strategy sometimes.

Just thought this was a bit irregular is all.

If this is the what the community feels is acceptable then I'll accept that.

egamma

« Reply #16: July 21, 2011, 02:14:52 PM »
Okay well it is good to know that my interpretations of what I thought was cool was way off. I'm not trying to cry or complain, I've been attacked and knocked out of action before by infiltrators and accept it as part of the game, and part of the strategy sometimes.

Just thought this was a bit irregular is all.

If this is the what the community feels is acceptable then I'll accept that.

Don't you have two more characters to play, plus the war islands, forums, fixing up the wiki....and that's not even counting real life.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #17: July 21, 2011, 02:27:55 PM »
What's the relevance of that? Some people can become mightily attached to certain characters.

egamma

« Reply #18: July 21, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
What's the relevance of that? Some people can become mightily attached to certain characters.

Original Post:
instead just simply doesn't allow me to play any of my characters for a week or whatever.

I'm saying that he should have more characters to play, and if he doesn't, then it's because he chooses not to play with additional characters.

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: July 21, 2011, 10:47:29 PM »
Don't you have two more characters to play, plus the war islands, forums, fixing up the wiki....and that's not even counting real life.

Have you ever given preference to certain characters at some times and different characters at others? Am I the only one that has characters go in and out of style?

At the time of the assasination the only characters that I'm having fun with were the ones that got assassinated. I have 1 other character that is active, and is a bit boring right now. One character is paused because its an advy which for some reason didn't grab my attention like I wanted and I'm trying to decide where to send a 4th noble. So essentially, when my two most roleplayed, and my single favorite char is assassinated it knocked me out of the game.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: July 21, 2011, 11:06:09 PM »
And how is the assassin supposed to know that? If you put two characters in the same realm, and they're your two favorites, and you put them in the same region, and an assassin is there, you pretty much brought it upon yourself.

egamma

« Reply #21: July 22, 2011, 12:29:41 AM »
Have you ever given preference to certain characters at some times and different characters at others? Am I the only one that has characters go in and out of style?

At the time of the assasination the only characters that I'm having fun with were the ones that got assassinated. I have 1 other character that is active, and is a bit boring right now. One character is paused because its an advy which for some reason didn't grab my attention like I wanted and I'm trying to decide where to send a 4th noble. So essentially, when my two most roleplayed, and my single favorite char is assassinated it knocked me out of the game.

That sounds like a perfect opportunity to start a new character--plenty of extra time to introduce him, read up on the wiki of your new realm, etc. Here's my suggestion--pick a continent you haven't played before, or at least not in a while, and use the random duchy button.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: July 22, 2011, 02:30:49 AM »
Original Post:
I'm saying that he should have more characters to play, and if he doesn't, then it's because he chooses not to play with additional characters.

Do consider that not all players have access to 4 nobles at a time.

I don't know if that's his case, though, especially considering he has a duke in there.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: July 22, 2011, 04:25:49 AM »
I have access to 3 characters, 2 of them nobles, only.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Silverfire

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: July 22, 2011, 07:52:21 AM »
And how is the assassin supposed to know that? If you put two characters in the same realm, and they're your two favorites, and you put them in the same region, and an assassin is there, you pretty much brought it upon yourself.

Leaving my city while an enemy army is nearby is bringing the sacking of the city upon myself. Having two characters in the same region at the same time due to happenstance cannot nearly be the same.