Author Topic: East Continent - Sydgardian and Perdanese Culture Clash  (Read 2525 times)

Abstract

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Concluding two RPs, players left the region and the RP at this point.

---

Quote from: Dustiria Noire
As the ribs are waved in her face she smiles and reaches to take them in her gauntlets hand. "Thank you. These look very good. " She rips a chunk off with her teeth as delicate as you can which with ribs isn't very. "It is good to find a kind ally." She splits a rib off and offers to Alyssa,"Imperatrix you should try this'

---

Quote from: Alyssa Kingsley
Alyssa stared at Dustiria with concern and some confusion. Glancing over the rest of the nobles assembled, most were staring off into the braziers that lit the room or were quietly sipping wine and fiddling with quills. She realized she had been the only one speaking for nearly half an hour.

Alyssa sighed, the hour was growing late, and the other nobles seemed disinterested at best.

"We'll adjourn this meeting, I apologise for taking up more of your time. Please enjoy your suppers and evenings, we'll begin our operations at sunrise tomorrow."

The others began to get out of their seats as Alyssa turned to Dustiria. "My apologies my lady, I still have many preparations to make. I will eat later"

Aly knew that probably wasn't likely, her nights were late of late and her eating habits were sporadic. Still she did not want to concern the other girl with that. Dustiria was dutiful enough, the last thing Alyssa needed was to worry her knights. They looked up to her and saw their leader. All Aly saw when she looked in the glass was a girl. A very tired girl. She shook her head as she excused herself.

As some of the nobles left, others milled about, including the Thegn who had turned his attention back to his dinner. Grimacing as he ate sloppily, she remembered something. Taking a glance at the notes she had left by the map on the table she called out to those remaining in the room.

"If Sir... Christopher is still here I should like to speak with him."