Author Topic: Fouding a ream  (Read 3680 times)

JohnMcBadger

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Fouding a ream
« Topic Start: October 24, 2019, 08:18:35 AM »
Can I found a realm as a rogue noble? Or is it only possible by seceding as a Duke?
I know it's obviously more advantageous as a Duke, but is it still possible as a rogue noble, by going to an unclaimed city?

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Fouding a ream
« Reply #1: October 24, 2019, 09:44:03 AM »
You'd need the duke title to secede and i dont think its possible while your rogue.
Also more importantly, you need nobles to found a realm.
I can hardly believe you have fellow nobles interested in your realm if your running around as a rogue.
If you do have those nobles: raise an army and take the city to get appointed or get your family really rich(forgot how rich specifically, i believe around 4/5 K) and attempt to forge the documents.

Its ussually easier to scheme your way through a realm to get the right position and the right kind of people on your side to either take control of the realm or secede.

Either way you cant run a realm on your own, the game really isnt made for that.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 24, 2019, 02:08:07 PM »
Can I found a realm as a rogue noble? Or is it only possible by seceding as a Duke?
I know it's obviously more advantageous as a Duke, but is it still possible as a rogue noble, by going to an unclaimed city?

Nope, the only current way to found a realm is to be a Duke in an existing realm and secede.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Zakky

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 25, 2019, 03:53:30 AM »
Don't forget. You need a city too.