Author Topic: Dragoness Family Case History  (Read 5450 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Re: Dragoness Family Case History
« Topic Start: January 20, 2020, 03:20:12 AM »
Absolutely disagree. This terminology is warranted in this specific case. When a dev arbitrarily erases the realm's best RC along with the walls in key border regions I will call this interference. And that was what Banetal was alluding to in his message.

I was in Highmarch at the time, and if I recall correctly this was due to an Adventurer setting off a Portal Stone. It wasn't as if the Devs just clicked delete on the RC for the fun of it. Portal Stones have a long history of cataclysmic events. In OS we blew one of our regions back to the stone age messing around with them. It is a cause and effect thing. In addition, I remember the Admins accepting the complaints about the power of Portal Stones, toning down their power, and making it very likely the user will die in response to this event. So I don't know what people are still complaining about? It was an RC. Sure, a good one, but it has been two years and actions have been taken to prevent such things from happening any more. When exactly do we move on with our lives?

No. I remember that case very well. He banned a character on my character's order. And not for inactivitiy but for spying. No player was ever punished or even scolded for inactivity. We treat IR very seriously in Perdan.

Uhh... it says he was in the realm for three days. How did you determine he was a spy in three days?

Showing ooc irritation with IC decisions other judges were making was surely wrong, but it was not about IR violation, which is important to note.

They say it was "arguably" an IR violation, so I am assuming the point was him disparaging other players, not the activity portion. I was in Epponlyn during this, and we were told the other Judges were making prisoner agreements and he sent this out of frustration of not wanting to have to remember several different prisoner agreements. Does that not fall under the "his problem" category? If he didn't want to deal with it, then his realm suffers with no agreement, no? No need for OOC attacks IMO.

I can't really comment on anything else, as I don't think I was around, or wasn't in the right circles to be privy.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.