Author Topic: Dragoness Family Case History  (Read 5535 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
Re: Dragoness Family Case History
« Topic Start: January 23, 2020, 08:38:10 PM »
Thus we just learned to live with the fact the enemy reads everything we say.

I just want to say that I think this is a very mature approach. 100% it sucks if other players use OOC facets to gain IC knowlegde, and they are a detriment to the game, but I would personally always favour giving someone the benefit of the doubt and deal with spying than to punish someone for something they might not have done and possibly push a player away from the game. I know we can't appease everyone, but we have to try as much as we can, right?

Why weren't you concerned when the entire realm of Perdan kept saying that we were no longer having fun?

I don't think Vita and Anaris are responsible for the fun being had in every realm of BattleMaster. It is a collaborative effort between Government members and the players to do everything they can to make a realm fun. Furthermore, isn't this the reason they made the Ruler/Admin OOC message channel? So that Rulers and Admins could have conversations OOC about how to make things more fun if islands are in deadlocked states or whatnot? Maybe Perdan needs to die for the betterment of the island, maybe the war needs to gear down and realms do 1vs1 wars, maybe there needs to be a political dynamic shift? Discussing these things in OOC is what that channel is there for.

Still we all know this was not really a ban for inactivity.

Then why would he not write the appropriate reason for the ban? I really can't fathom this one. I don't see what benefit could be gained by putting the wrong/incorrect reason. I know it wasn't you, so you probably don't have any more reasoning than I do, I am just pointing it out.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.