Author Topic: Just a little screenshot of a feature in development...  (Read 17723 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
For alignment purposes, maybe a "blank" banner for the armies who haven't picked one and another for unassigned units could be set?

A "blank" transparent banner should be trivial at this point.  However, I've also been toying with the idea of a "realm banner" for militia and nobles who aren't in armies, settable by the Ruler, obviously.  I'm not sure about it, though.

And I don't think it should follow if you buy banners at all, it would translate as a graphic representation of something we don't really care about. Better just have everyone's banner displayed.

Absolutely.  This is not a representation of any particular paraphernalia: it is an indication of what army you are in.  The design of the banner is fully IC; its display anywhere particular is, at best, only quasi-IC.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:48:11 PM by Anaris »
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan