Author Topic: funniest moments in battlemaster  (Read 63406 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Fury

Re: funniest moments in battlemaster
« Reply #196: July 28, 2012, 07:48:35 PM »
Adventurer gathering for 2 hours:
(region missing too)

You wander around the and...

1st hour: You are disturbed by peasants and militia and can not gather anything.
    2nd hour: there was some kind of error. You find nothing, but we'd appreciate a bug report.
Ah... haha?  Hey, I don't give something for nothing ::)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #197: July 28, 2012, 07:58:12 PM »
Refer to the bugtracker, the bug was fixed already, waiting for an update.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: September 28, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »
Tournament Canceled   (just in)
Rumours spread that (nobody)s tournament had to be cancelled due to low participation.

Paused character, I guess? It just seems so sad. I imagine the lone knight, arriving in an empty field, ending up jousting with trees....
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: September 28, 2012, 08:26:29 AM »
No, I think it's a bug. I received that message in more than one realm on more than one island. Or perhaps all the tournaments of all paused characters ever just got cleaned out of the system together?

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: September 28, 2012, 02:20:46 PM »
Trying to update General bulletin:

You are not a . Go away.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: September 28, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »
I got nobody's tournoment mesage in colonies and twilight. Weird

Zakilevo

« Reply #202: September 28, 2012, 10:30:35 PM »
Flying Hongrns was being ravaged by 1 monster with 125 CS but it showed as 0 CS on my scout report. So I attacked the region with 2 men of 56CS, got my ass handled. But I had 3 healers so I didn't lose any men. My plan was farming honour by continuously fighting 1 monster with 2 men but a turn after I attacked FH, 2 monster groups spawned, and I ended up fighting 1700 CS with 56CS...

BM's AI is... just brilliant...

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: October 02, 2012, 04:54:29 AM »
Watching a Lord try to farm Honour in her own region by taking two men against one monster and getting steamrolled by the AI... ;)

In all honesty, the funniest thing I've seen in game was watching someone run off at the mouth in game, get banned, and sit in the South Divide after issuing death threats to the entire realm, watching South Divide get taken, and watching said outlawed bigmouth get arrested and slain. All within two weeks. The nonstop insults were actually pretty entertaining, if not IC infuriating.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: October 02, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
Paused character, I guess? It just seems so sad. I imagine the lone knight, arriving in an empty field, ending up jousting with trees....

Thats the main reason why peasants can't organize tournaments...they are just a failure from the start!

Zakilevo

« Reply #205: October 06, 2012, 07:30:31 AM »
Just tried out for a RC and got a SF. But a fatal error has occurred and I lost the center...

What a great b-day present from BM. What a wonderful game... knowing exactly what I wanted do!

(constantly built RCs... of course none was created due to the bug... but the messages about RCs being built were sent over the realm and everyone got 50 messages each LOL)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: December 19, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »
One of the funniest times I've had must have been in Taselak.

Was one character constantly running around naked and charging enemy armies and that happened to be my char's "best mate". Most likely only because I played a char who just constantly charged into battle, with or without support or orders hehe. Fun times... fun times
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #207: December 19, 2012, 09:36:58 PM »

Don Quixote, anyone?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: December 20, 2012, 09:07:01 AM »
Letter from a prisoner   (50 minutes ago)

Prisoner Bastian has sent you a letter:

Lord Judge of Oritolon,

courtesy does not seem to run in your blood for peaceful nobles out
of diplomatic status and this turns quite disappointing.
Coming unguarded was the best way to ensure that Oritolon nobles had
nothing to be afraid of it and well, patrols did have quite some time to capture me,
thus my enquiry is plain and forward. Why to capture a noble who sits on a table
unguarded with only peaceful intentions while seeking for a way to resolve the dispute
that keeps apart two realms that have nothing to fight for anymore?

Secondly, talking to a person behind the cell door and expecting to discuss diplomacy,
looks more like the training of the dog, considering that my needs are greater
while in prison disabling me from having a clear position on the issue.
You know, the food, if any... is terrible in this rotten prison.

My diplomatic coming was under the blesses of Minas Thalion royal family
who values integrity and loyalty of a peaceful mind more than Oritolon higher nobility
who merely stand on the etiquette by treating their prisoner as a rogue for not bearing
the necessary credentials of the diplomatic bourgeoisie.

However, one would be a fool to spoil any opportunity, even if unfair and not well balanced,
to discuss the option of peaceful resolution of the current diplomatic dispute between
a considerable power of the South and a dying realm of the North that poses absolutely
no threat to Oritolon anymore; Minas Thalion can hardly cope with exerting authority
over the distant Drenga. Thus, if I may ask, what is the reason behind this hatred?
Why not support Minas Thalion's new beginning and gain a powerful friend in the North
instead, thus avoiding the sad outcomes of any long war who leads to total annihilation,
such as many dissatisfied refugees whose only purpose will be to revenge those responsible
for their doom to live in foreign lands? Support relocation of Minas Thalion and a
prosperous future may lie ahead.

I assure Oritolon that if coming to a conclusion, the wise Crown of Minas Thalion
will not refuse hearing to anyone bearing diplomatic news, being formal diplomat or not.

Keep in mind, what is simply common knowledge; no friendship can last eternally and
sooner than expected, Oritolon may strive to find personalities that can be trusted.
Actively supporting the relocation of your former enemy is something difficult to forget.

Regards,

Visit   (just sent)
While you rot in your cell, Ash Ketchum, Minister of Justice of Oritolon, Ambassador of Oritolon, visits you and says:

Noble Bastian,

It already quite a thing to say about courtesy that Oritolon extends.
It is another thing to say about the dungeon food that my prison dungeon have to offer.

Ask any prisoners out there that ever venture inside my dungeon and they have good stories to
share about my nice hospitality. I have always ask my guards to ensure a clean room and some
Oritolon food for the welcoming. I also provide some Wine from my own collection, as refreshment.
This is the first time I hear a Noble captured having terrible food.
Oh, well. I will pay a visit to the Dungeon Cook.
Hey, I am the Cook! How dare you mention my food is terrible?

Rot in this prison for a day or two until I get my unhappiness over your food comment out of my head.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: December 20, 2012, 09:57:05 AM »
Joking about Game Fair warning: Some scrolls are not yet implemented, you can buy them but you can not yet use them.

Roleplay from Oak   (just sent)
Message sent to everyone in "Darkanism"
After Oak meeting with Ruos the green wizard Wizard in Rantire.

Oak speaks to a Rantire old man. "I do not know what they feed these so-called Wizards in their heads. Asking for stuff that is out of this world."

The old man shakes his head and replies. "You are crazy fool kid. Newly out of birth block are you? What do you know of Wizards is just a meagre drop of blood and sweat you have incur your whole life."

Oak grins and flashes his teeth sheepishly. Or lack of teeth due to most of its chopped during monsters and undead champions battles. "Well, I suppose my bravery and brashness to rush into frenzy at the sight of monsters, undead not only cost my blood and sweat. My teeth as well. Now if there is a Wizard that can perform magic by restoring my teeth instead of those useless and possibly unusable Scrolls that he kept warning me about."

(OOC: This is in regard to Game Fair warning: Some scrolls are not yet implemented, you can buy them but you can not yet use them. Enjoy.)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)