Author Topic: OOC power-gaming???  (Read 18771 times)

PolarRaven

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: OOC power-gaming???
« Topic Start: May 11, 2020, 09:19:56 PM »
Sorry for the confusion Wimpie.
I didn't think that I said "active", but "listed" as members of Thal on discord.
(actually, I just checked and I did say active. SORRY yet again)
I am sorry for the improper wording of my post.
I actually have no idea how active they actually are on discord (or IG for that matter). 
I am still learning the bot commands of Discord and was impressed that I actually figured out how to list the Thal members that are on Discord. 

So let me re-write it as it was meant:
From the bot command on Discord there are close to 20 members of Thal "listed" as having a Discord account.
(technically they are "active" on discord because they "activated" their discord account, but maybe they do not participate regularly)
The 30 number was garnered from the stats page which does not give exact numbers on the graph presented, so there are about 30 players "listed" as members of Thal.  Their characters are there whether they actively participate in the realm or not.

So once again, I apologize for the specific wording of my posts on the forums and would like to thank all of you have taken the time to help me correct the wording of the concepts that I have tried to share. 

Honestly though, I have been posting to the forums to try to help improve the game with ideas and concepts, not to have my writing style picked apart.  I believe that this will likely be my last post to the forums, because I have no desire to keep apologizing to people for the wording of the concepts I am trying to convey. 

I can see why so few people bother with the forums in recent times.  It is not really a welcoming environment here.