Author Topic: Guild foundation character limit?  (Read 2283 times)

Matthew Gagnon

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Guild foundation character limit?
« Topic Start: June 06, 2020, 06:20:37 PM »
I filed a bug report on this, but wasn't sure if that was the right way to ask for help with this, so I am posting here too.

I just founded a new guild in Westgard that was intended to be called "Order of the Emerald Shield" which is what I typed in the text box. It let me type it and didn't shorten the text (I did this on mobile) but when I hit "Found Guild" it immediately shortened it and said I had founded the "Order of the Emerald Shi" -- so I assume there is a character limit.

But now the guild is founded and I have this wrong name, and there is no way to change the name that I know of, so I am stuck. Obviously if I had known about that limit prior to hitting the button I would have used a different name.

So minor issue, but I would love if the character limit could be increased by a few letter (3-5 maybe) and I am not sure if the guild's name could be changed to go with it, or if the guild could be deleted and money refunded so I could "refound" it with a different name if we can't up the limit.

Or literally any other suggestions. Thanks.