Author Topic: Overarching alliance blocs, pile in and risk aversion  (Read 8837 times)

Cavendish2

• Peasant
    • View Profile
I was expecting that response

1) I didn't suggest any code changes (the second idea was merely to turn off a couple of things)

2) The point being, the way it was designed isn't working very well, to the point of having the Admin micro-manage relations now.

So why not trying something different, instead of ramming through the same non-working idea?

----------

So - let's try it? Rulers of East Continent, just announce to one another that you're going to start doing this & let's try it for six months. It doesn't actually require any intervention or approval from the admins

Tell your Councils & realms you're not going to punish "minor discretions" & see what your players come up with on their own.

I predict you'll end up with groups of players working together to do much the same thing, only the fights will be organic & come about much more quickly than they do via Ruler negotiations like we do now

The only thing that has *ever* been stopping this is punishment from your councils. So - stop punishing and let the game play itself from the bottom up.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 11:49:48 PM by Cavendish2 »