Author Topic: A serious and constructive discussion on recent change in staff involvement  (Read 17010 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I happen to share same experience with Constantine here. Granted in the past we can see realms rise and fall. Now we seen realms fall not because of war, but because of density issue imposed. So realm merge into another realm, become even bigger realm.

I used to be in Fontan where we faced outnumbered odds against Perdan, Sirion and Westmoor. Then Caligus joined in and thumbed their mighty noses at Fontan by holding Fontan city. I still recalled with giggles that our Prime Minister of Fontan begged Caligus King Dobromir blessed his player, for return of Fontan city. Those were the good times.

So Thalmarkin got a little help on Belu not to die by admin and then Caligus got the same help albeit different one on East Continent not to die. Other players got eyes see these events you know?  ::)

Nivemus faced outnumbered odds against Shadowdale. No admin help coming. Nivemis faced outnumbered odds against Perdan. No admin help coming.

Playing outnumbered war is a good experience for players in the past. Why change now?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)