Author Topic: A serious and constructive discussion on recent change in staff involvement  (Read 17022 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Stuff
Unfortunately I don't think you get the points made. I say Yssgard helps Caligus, not Yssgard help Eponllyn or Nivemus.

Also if you attack someone weak, as I say being bully by big kid example, then you have to expect one day that small kid stand up or that small kid find his bigger brother. The point here you made just show us all why Nivemus ran to ally with Sirion in the first place. Why it is North versus South again? Precisely because of this.

The developers have helped to develop the game, I am thankful. They even limit "something I cannot say here", hello I am talking to wall now? So I need show someone how to steal from my home now. The point is chokepoint can be beaten. If you dont know how to beat it, then obviously there are some factors you haven't counted on when assaulting a strong point. And I am not going to destroy current Nivemus players fun for the sake of showing you. Sorry.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)