Author Topic: A serious and constructive discussion on recent change in staff involvement  (Read 16881 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Hello,

I understand that we all have very strong feelings about this, but please do not turn this into a wild brawl.
This thread should be about CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION.

Please remember that we ALL love this game, some love it in different ways than others, but nevertheless, we all love it. We all want this game to thrive, and I'm sure we all understand that it has been doing the exact opposite for some time.
Sometimes when our position is challenged, we will feel wronged and frustrated. That is just a proof of how passionate we are about the topic we are discussing. Please remember that, and take a breathe when you send your next message. When is one at the best in decision making: When they are flustered and a bit angry? or When they are calm and comfortable?

Overall, Tom has entrusted the game to Anaris, and there was good reason for that. For a lot of you old-timers, I am certain that you remember that Tom actually interfered much more frequently and harshly than Anaris and the Dev team. He smited an entire continent's Rulers at one point. (For what reason? Ask around, I think you'll find the problem is something that came back up eventually  ;) )

Please, respect each other, and STOP ARGUING ABOUT THE EC WARS.

It's irrelevant
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:44:17 PM by Victor C »
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan