Author Topic: A serious and constructive discussion on recent change in staff involvement  (Read 16889 times)

Constantine

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Both Sirion and Nivemus have a clear geopolitical interest to see Oligarch safely in Eppy's hands. I would probably want to do the same to get Shadowdale out of Commonyr. I am sure other nobles in Sirion share the same sentiment and nothing will change if you keep banning their leadership. They will just grow bitter, fearful and more passive aggressive. Or leave.

Stating that someone didn't have a reason to make an underhanded move, to sucker punch or betray someone, just because he is not mechanically allied with someone else, is exactly what I outlined as destroying the political fabric of the game. 

You are sort of substituting the living and breathing politics of BM, built on geopolitics, internal political agenda and even personal relations between leaders, for an alliance system akin to Civilization, where you just toggle alliances with NPCs and forget about it until you retoggle.
I really hope you can see this at some point.