Author Topic: Discord, the realities of the BM community, inclusion  (Read 8840 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
So, BarticaBoat, I hope that this can put an end to the idea that the colony itself, and the departure of Sigrid with Bruck, were in any way planned or motivated by out-of-character interactions, on Discord or elsewhere.

I hope that it will also serve as an object lesson that just because you, personally, cannot think of a good in-character reason for something someone else did, that doesn't mean it was motivated by out-of-character concerns.

I further hope that it will remind everyone here that when you make those kinds of accusations, you are making them about real people, whose feelings are as real and valid as yours, and make you all think twice before voicing such insults in the future.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan