Author Topic: Discord, the realities of the BM community, inclusion  (Read 8900 times)

Gildre

• Mighty Duke
  • If you can't keep up, don't step up.
    • View Profile
I think there are really good points and counterpoints being brought up here, but I will ask that all participating remain civil and constructive, non-aggressive, and avoid any pointed digs or accusations towards specific players. This is not the appropriate avenue for that.

Luitolf, I completely agree. The Titans were an unknown entity to me until I had a year or so in-game. It is impossible to expect a new player to know to submit a Titan report if something is wrong.

That being said, the Titan team cannot be everywhere, and we do not actively police the game. It would be impossible to do so. So, I am really not sure how to prevent such situations. This is why I generally encourage people to submit a Titan report when they think something isn't right. One of two things will happen. Either we look into it, and it is not a breakage of rules, and everything is fine. Or it is a breakage of rules, and now we know about it and can do something about it.

An important responsibility of seniority is transitioning from learning the game to helping make sure new players are able to learn and enjoy it.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.