Author Topic: Discord, the realities of the BM community, inclusion  (Read 8783 times)

Victor C

• Noble Lord
  • I didn't know what to write here, so I wrote this.
    • View Profile
Thank you for sharing your experience Crypt.

I'm certain that there are plenty of people who can relate to you.
When I played more actively, I met plenty of people who were going through the same stuff, and I almost went through it myself.

Fortunately, I took a long break and nothing serious happened with me.

It is quite interesting to me, how the forum works. We are based in a game where debates are common, and the power that words hold is endless. We learn to block out the opposing side and only attack, rather than listen. We play the game where those with the strongest opinions typically win. However, when we come here, it should not be a game of "Attack" and "Defend". I imagine it to be even more so on the discord, where everything is happening very quickly and there is little time to think between messages. Please be respectful to each other, especially now that there was a major event in EC that has raised tensions to a new recent high.
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things." - Ronald Reagan