Author Topic: Do those that control this once wonderful game treat the game as.(read for more)  (Read 2138 times)

Medron Pryde

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I do not agree with everything the Titans et all. do.

I also do not disagree with everything they do.

Sometimes I fully hate it.  Other times I think it is justified.

And if you look far enough back in my history, you will even see an Honest To Tom lightning bolt in there.  In my defense, I will note that others were doing the same thing we were doing.  We just copied them, because it was an effective tactic.  *sighs*

The biggest thing I've learned in the decade + that I've played this game is that I don't try to win.  I've held every government position, and lead one of the largest religions in the game, but if other people want to lead, I love to let them.  I give suggestions and my thoughts on matters, and they do what they want.

And I have actively worked as a player against the best interests of my characters to increase competition in the game.  So other people have their own things to do and have fun with.

Right now, I have nobles on three continents.  I'm a priest on two, a bureaucrat on a third, and a banker on all three.  Because the best way for me to contribute right now is to make the realms I'm in run as smoothly as possible so the other players can have fun.  And I must say, I rather enjoy the weekly or monthly reports about how well the food situation is going in each of them.  ;)

In the end, we all have to choose whether we are going to play this game or not.  I have chosen to play for over a decade.  I have not yet chosen to end that practice.  Your choice is yours, and yours alone.