Author Topic: Do those that control this once wonderful game treat the game as.(read for more)  (Read 2135 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I do not agree with Titan always but they are right and wrong in their own ways.

Even when I not playing to win, I have been on losing sides for many times, cue Fontan and Morek Empire and Oritolon did lost once too. I playing with friends here. Therefore I adapt. I changed my characters. I have hope one day to train an infiltrator to play stabbing game which I haven't done so far. Not easy to train an infiltrator these days. My characters changed a lot.

Take Brock, now former Nivemus Ruler on East Continent. He first joined Fontan realm as avdenturer. Almost die as adventurer because he broke nobles unique items, he was beaten, captured by own Fontan realm, somehow survived. He fought Sirion, Perdan and Westmoor. He had a brief tine facing his sister May from Sirion. That was when 2 nobles character time. He even promoted from knight to lord, then finally banker. Caligus held Fontan city, then Fontan fall. Brock moved on, joined Nivemus. After all, a realm rise and fall. Part of game back then.

Now in Nivemus. Before Brock become Ruler, natural progression. Knight, lord, duke, vice marshal, marshal, general and finally ruler.

From his vice marshal, marshal and general time. Nivemus fight Perdan and Obsidian Island and Westmoor.

Now ruler. Nivemus fight Perdan, First Oligarch, Shadowdale. Then North versus South. He withdrew from this war which began lopsided for Perdan much to Nivemus disadvantages as Nivemus lost nobles during the long peace afterwards and realm started to lose nobles. Nevermind, Brock had to soldier on. He changed his playing style did not want war with Perdan. As Ruler every people say ruler need create fun. No war no fun. Okay, no war. So we need to find war. War with Sirion? Some guys called Brock crazy. Who else was the weakest or similar strength realm we could fight on our own? If no ally want come help us to balance war. Nobody. Keep find war. Time pass. Brock had a brilliant idea. We could start a Crusade since Nivemus had state religion and we were having lords, nobles followers in Sirion and even Eponllyn. Oh well. Somebody started rebellion. We should see the signs. He let some regions starved. Still we trusted him, he become Banker, Duke and lord. We went to stop rebellion. Bam. Our plan went to ruin. State religion destroyed. Rebel ran away say dont chase. Out of fair game and want play this Battlemaster game with friends, we allowed the rebel escape. Then rebel said he would come back with an army. He did come back with Perdan army. Oh well. People cannot be trusted, and here Brock trusted them again and again. Then this new war with Shadowdale. Shadowdale say thing, cannot trust Nivemus could not be trusted to defend against Perdan. They challenged us, of course someone has to show them they are wrong, which they did, when they saw how well defended Kalmar and staring contest between Perdan and Nivemus later on. Perdan saw no way through fortified position, declared war on Eponllyn. Land based regions to link up to Nivemus. What Nivemus going to do about it? Is Nivemus going to watch Perdan takeover Eponllyn lands one by one until ot reach Nivemus lands link, only Nivemus army can fight Perdan? Oh well. Nivemus got blamed partly or mostly or whichever, so Tim talking. I have to listen Tim talking. He helped answered many of my questions, so I like this guy attitude. So I changed my playing style again. No more breaking unique item and anger character Brock is. From now on, he friend with Perdan Ruler. He gives out details, worked the details, informed Eponllyn Ruler and Perdan Ruler that we are trying to get our realm nobles to listen and follow. All while war raging around us. Eponllyn has to fight Shadowdale. What? How many sizes is Eponllyn comparer to Shadowdale and Perdan? So merger is the only way, then peace with Perdan, then Eponllyn absorbing Nivemus can fight Shadowdale if they still fine. Then Brock got push out, admins say they saw one Brock letter enough, all his other efforts not good enough. He can byebye. And so here we are. Stuck at square one. Again. Noble left Nivemus quit in protests of this Titans intervention. But nevermind me. Many people say Nivemus deserves this fate after Nivemus pull out of the everyone lopsided war. After what Brock done. Thank you, Brock deserves to rest from now on. Let see who want to take up this and clear all these mess.

Thank you for listening. No chance for me to defend myself before got kick out.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)