Author Topic: Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!  (Read 46389 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!
« Topic Start: March 04, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »
Hello, I have noticed recently that I still have one slot open for a character, and I figured with the cycling I've gone through with everyone but Garret (he has never missed a turn since his creation in February of 2008), I'd do something slightly different here.

It's time to start a new adventurer, and he/she will be directed by the whims of his/her "gods", aka you guys. Note to Tom/GMs, if there are any objections to this type of playstyle, please let me know so I can promptly stop this. What I intend here is to open up character name and gender, as well as let you guys suggest general personality. From there I will try my best to play according to the archetype that is either most suggested, or in the case where there is not enough interest, whichever comes first/sounds most interesting to me.

So, why an adventurer? Because there is very little opportunity to exploit that character for anything. I'm not saying anyone would, but this way, there's pretty much nothing my character can do to alter anything in whichever realm I'm in.

Why did I choose Colonies? I figured the halved rate of hours would provide more time for people to check on the action and to command the hapless commoner to whatever whims his/her "gods" will.

In-game, in-character, the adventurer will hear voices telling him/her to do stuff. These voices will be the in-game representation of what you suggest here. If you say "Find pretty plenties in Outer Tilog for 16 hours", then he/she will do it. But please suggest something that is actually possible by game mechanics, or something that is possible for adventurers of low level (at least for the start). For example, if I have 0 silver, please don't say "Buy combat gear". Also, suggestions of "Kill yourself" will be promptly ignored as the insinuations of malevolent demons.

Now, without further ado, I open the gates to you guys to tell me the name and gender of this new adventurer. If you want, you can add a general idea of the personality, though if no one wants to do that, I can make one up myself.

Thanks for your involvement, and please enjoy!