Author Topic: Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!  (Read 46495 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Let's Play the Colonial Adventurer!
« Topic Start: March 06, 2011, 02:12:15 AM »
So there were four replies that indicated anything about the character. As such, I will combine them in a way that hopefully works.

Name: Amvaroleia (Leia because I don't feel like typing that much for the name)

Personality: Acts stuck up but is actually a coward at heart. Has delusions of varying degrees, and thinks the voices that tell her to do stuff come from beings called "Beamers" (BMers), who are her divine advisors who will guide her when she regains her rightful throne as empress of some celestial kingdom or whatever.

Agenda: Apart from becoming this divine empress, gather 8 portal stones and use them on Portion.

Appearance: Hm...she has red hair I guess?

Ok, now let's get started. The actions I take will be dictated by you. I will generally take the action most suggested, or whichever seems most fitting if the suggestions are relatively similar. If it turns out that there is too much difference in the plotted course of action, then I will either queue the actions based on time of post, or, if that is not possible, pick randomly.

There will likely be a lot of text during this. If you want pictures then I could take some screenshots, but I would prefer to use those sparingly. So finally, let's begin.

==============================

New Character
Welcome to the BattleMaster game.

You are starting your career in Warmanoras, in the realm of Oritolon.
Welcome to Oritolon
This is a Republic realm.
The following is the New Members Notice. It contains the base rules of this realm. You should read it carefully.
This is the realm of Oritolon.. a place filled wiht internal plotting and drama.. if you do not like it then leave and join another realm

After reading the flier that flew into her face, Leia stared at the words and threw it behind her. Placing her hands on her hips, she puffed out her meager chest and stared proudly at the horizon.

"Time t'start'is." She said in a strange accent.

Roleplay from Ayden Da Hadez
A stooped and limping man in a rough hessian robe passes you on the road.

He stumbles and as you instictively reach to steady him he slips a parchment into your hand and moves away swiftly.

The letter is brief but informative. It lists a number of taverns, inns and smithies in Oritolon that will act as messengers for General Ayden. It explains that though he cannot be seen to correspond to commoners he recognises the value of adventures and in exchange for information will advise and aid them as much as he can through these 'dead drops'.
Ayden Da Hadez
Minister of War of Oritolon

Leia stared at the paper for a while, staring as she pondered what the divine voices would tell her to do next.

Pick what you would like to do.

Current region:

Warmanoras
Oritolon, duchy of Alowca
Type: Rural

Travel times are:

Neighbouring Regions
travel to...
Alowca (Oritolon)
very bad road, 216 miles, ca. 16 hours
hitch a cart (2 gold, 1 silver, 14 hours)
take a coach (3 gold, 3 silver, 12 hours)
take a boat (2 gold, 2 silver, 11 hours)
Irdalni (Oritolon)
very bad road, 190 miles, ca. 15 hours

==========

Landmarks: The Path of Chivalry Temple

Commoners:
Amvaroleia (Outlaw)

==============================

Inventory: Nothing

Money: 5 silver
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:14:51 PM by Artemesia »