Author Topic: WAR  (Read 132154 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: WAR
« Reply #435: December 14, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »
Even now, without fighting any human realm, Fronen loses Wund.

It's been in bad shape for quite a while because of starvation, and when we sent our army to Tindle to fight the daimons it really went downhill. I think the Duke also went inactive on us, which didn't help anything.

Eh, gives us time to get our rural regions back from the daimons. That didn't help anything either.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #436: December 14, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »
And multiple turn changes in a row prevented you guys from doing police raids to keep control under check. The double/triple turn really came at a bad time.

The daimons in Tey Gren had also intercepted a rather large food shipment from Fheuv'n a week or so ago.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #437: December 14, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
And multiple turn changes in a row prevented you guys from doing police raids to keep control under check. The double/triple turn really came at a bad time.

This also.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #438: December 14, 2011, 10:26:15 PM »
True, but it was seen to be happening for awhile.  I'm more concerned with the daimons having taken your southernmost regions.  And cutting off the North from the South.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #439: December 14, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »
Taking those back is priority number one at the moment.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #440: December 14, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »
True, but it was seen to be happening for awhile.  I'm more concerned with the daimons having taken your southernmost regions.  And cutting off the North from the South.

That's a bitch for food transfers, especially since what we were counting on originally to supply us with trader supplies never did switch to Fheuv'n as promised (Fheuvenem).

We'll try a few things, but Tindle and Tey Gren need to be taken back, both for connectivity and for Fronen's own domestic food supply.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #441: December 15, 2011, 05:36:44 AM »
I'd hate to contemplate what would happen if the North and South were permanently cut off from one another  :o
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #442: December 15, 2011, 02:18:36 PM »
You like via Blight? I'm reasonably confident that Tom won't do that.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #443: December 15, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
Hoo boy but would that be funny seeing two divided dominions of man required by necessity to figure out a way to survive by uniting their efforts across barriers not only physical.

...That would probably mean instead of the 5th Inv going on for a few months it'd go on for a few weeks.