Author Topic: So You Want To Join The Far East - An Overview of the Realms  (Read 35182 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Same team is the one fielding the massive second-only-to-morek army on Dwilight.

I do not appreciate you pigeonholing me and all members of Arcachon into that group.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
it's not about winning or losing.. it's more like nothing really ever happens

go there... sit... walk away and go somewhere else to sit.  no one atks, no atks.
firefox

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Not really. We fought off Arcaea alone for a long while till Ohnar joined in against us. Arcaea has failed on multiple occasions to crack the Isle by itself. When it managed to siege Enlod, it was thanks to Ohnar and Arcaea bringing their entire armies to the city. Now too Arcaea has been successfully held off by our armies.

Only when Arcaea was forced to attack through Soniel.  That is no longer the case, and come spring you won't have starving regions and bad roads doing all your work for you.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Not really. We fought off Arcaea alone for a long while till Ohnar joined in against us. Arcaea has failed on multiple occasions to crack the Isle by itself. When it managed to siege Enlod, it was thanks to Ohnar and Arcaea bringing their entire armies to the city. Now too Arcaea has been successfully held off by our armies.

I'm sorry, we call off one hasty attack due to equipment damage and that counts as "holding off" our armies? Perhaps you would like to post the glorious battle report? It wasn't our army that fled back to the isle when confronted by half the oppositions mobile force :)
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I would suspect that those from their religion whom live outside of Arcachon may be giving some assistance :)

Yes, we woke them up when it was needed. Nothing like a good poke.....
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Same team is the one fielding the massive second-only-to-morek army on Dwilight.
You may want to check the stats page again...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
You may want to check the stats page again...

No, don't. It's useless. Go on reputation, it's a much better measure.  ;D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I do not appreciate you pigeonholing me and all members of Arcachon into that group.

My apologies - but you do have a 20% shared player base :P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile

And beating Madina's ass  8) No tricks here, we're just better than you.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
And beating Madina's ass  8) No tricks here, we're just better than you.

Have you won any battles since breaking the cease fire?  Lets think. . .nope :)

We'd have destroyed Aurvandil the first time if D'Hara and Terran hadn't stopped us.    Now, we just get to do it with bigger battles and more diplomacy.

When you're army doesn't go limping home after every siege you can start to contemplate the winning rhetoric.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
Have you won any battles since breaking the cease fire?  Lets think. . .nope :)

We'd have destroyed Aurvandil the first time if D'Hara and Terran hadn't stopped us.    Now, we just get to do it with bigger battles and more diplomacy.

When you're army doesn't go limping home after every siege you can start to contemplate the winning rhetoric.

Let's see Madina attack Candiels again, then we'll be talking.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Let's see Madina attack Candiels again, then we'll be talking.

:)  Shhhhh it takes time to do those things!  Specially since we didn't have siege engines.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
:)  Shhhhh it takes time to do those things!  Specially since we didn't have siege engines.

Which, in itself, is quite telling considering the crazy amount of gold you get for your trade and the amount of time this war has been going on...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Which, in itself, is quite telling considering the crazy amount of gold you get for your trade and the amount of time this war has been going on...

Madina's production had to be rebuilt, keep in mind when the war started we didn't have Madina City under our control and it was bottomed out in population thanks to. . . Sage!  Who is now in Aurvandil.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Madina's production had to be rebuilt, keep in mind when the war started we didn't have Madina City under our control and it was bottomed out in population thanks to. . . people trying to force out Sage!  Who is now in Aurvandil.

Corrected that for you ;)