Author Topic: So You Want To Join The Far East - An Overview of the Realms  (Read 35050 times)

Morningstar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
And a realm of the Osai (I forget it's name and it isn't on the lost realms list) that split off from Lasanar for a few days.

Sanctum of Casshern was formed in Palnasos.

Was that its lone city or did it take Taop or something with it? I was gone for a few years.

TDLR

• Freeman
  • Having Fun.
    • View Profile
Was that its lone city or did it take Taop or something with it? I was gone for a few years.

I believe it had Ansopen with it for a time. But no other cities when I came around.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -- Winston Churchill

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
On the other hand, OW is still alive! Expanding soon and need nobles for our plentiful positions  :P ::)

Good luck taking Larodais  :)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Ohnar West already owns Larodais.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
I always find it amusing how many people think that Jenred is going to lie blatantly to the entire island in a way that would be easily proven.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Jenred makes a good bogeyman around which to try and rally opposition to Arcaea. Often tried by quite a few people that find themselves as the target of Arcaea's armies, or suspect they will soon be that.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Sure.  I just find it funny that people think he's that stupid.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Heq

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
What I wonder is why bother?
Jenred's a second tier boogeyman up north and I'm pretty sure there are individuals who act like jerks in the southern campaigns.  The de Grenfelds are reliable for good lines and Marcus tried to be a diplomat with Arcachon and a Sartanian (with expected results).

When king's do something, everyone knows and remembers and can check, but you can say pretty much anything about anyone who doesn't hold a post and you can really get a good myth started.