Author Topic: State of the game - 2021  (Read 2959 times)

Greybrook

• Freeman
    • View Profile
State of the game - 2021
« Topic Start: January 11, 2021, 03:27:38 PM »
Hello all,

Thought I would send this forum post asking how people feel about the state of the game. What are people enjoying? What are people not enjoying? What do you want to see implemented? What do you think needs changing?

To start things off, here are some of mine:

Jousting academy: While it is not a priority, being able to train jousting I think would be a quick win and would make jousting tournaments more exciting.

Hinterlands: I know that Hinterlands is the next big update for the game and I feel that an update on where that is would be great as well as what we should expect.

Oversized maps: This has come up before but I feel with Obia'Syela and Nova both leaning the southeast of Beluaterra and Arbor/Avernus leaving North East Dwilight, it makes me think about how players will interact with these empty spaces. While we cannot expect map changes, not that they would be very welcome for both Beluaterra and Dwilight, these regions have become rogue infested. I have heard that the Shattered Vales on Beluaterra and Swordfell see significantly large hordes. Is there something we could do with these spaces if maps are not a realistic view?