Author Topic: Lurian Empire  (Read 61133 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Lurian Empire
« Reply #15: August 03, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
Perhaps it would be even cooler to also implement a Shogun kind of figure.
Normally there wouldn't be a Shogun, the emperor would have very little power, perhaps even only a very high respect.
But the 'Shogun' would have actual, formal full military and diplomatic power of the entire course of the empire.
A shogun is declared by winning the favor of the emperor and the subjegation of the other kings by war. (like a shogun..)
Offocurse such war would be guided by many strict rules and a firm code of honour.
No looting, no torture, no brutal takeovers and no 'war' without a clear declaration a week ahead.

The emperor would be the binding father figure and a Shogun would probably only emerge if there'd be a possible common enemy to fight, or another oportunity to expand the empire.
Also the Emperor should stay Emperor for a year or half a year atleast i think.
Gives more flavour.

Overall the idea is really awesome, something i wanted to implement as well on Dwilight, it was option B after Madina if I woudn't win the banner contest.

Concerning a southern block, well, that is far from reality as it is now.
Especially Fissoa will have to change drastically in there attitude of ignoring Madinans and both parties would have to work alot to restore the former brotherhood.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog