Author Topic: Karl-Jagutu Happy Smoke and Sing Time  (Read 622 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Karl-Jagutu Happy Smoke and Sing Time
« Topic Start: March 12, 2023, 05:44:20 AM »
...in a rizzlah, me jus a-burn it in a rizz-a-lah.
Now me young again me jus a-burn kalli-weed
in a chal-wah, yes me burn it inna-chally-wah.

Now me am a yout me gonna travel many mile
Karl-Jagutu ride upon him horse and smoke and smile
And go to plenty place and hunt and hunt for crocodile
Him de one dem name Kilhorn a-an him wicked and him guile

But Karl-Jagutu style is a-sneaky and-a wild
Karl-Jagutu style is a-sneaky and-a wild
Karl-Jagutu fiiirst kill a man when him a child
Karl-Jagutu first to fill him sling from rock pile

When me was old Khan me used to burn kalli-weed
in a rizzlah, me jus a-burn it in a rizz-a-lah.
Now me young again me jus a-burn kalli-weed
in a chal-wah, yes me burn it inna chally-wah...

With the thick-burning end of his cigar, Karl-Jagutu draws a black mustache under the nose of one of the satyrish statues that guard the entrance of the Temple of the Great Horned One.

With the next graceful pass of his little hand he draws it, sparking and smoldering, in a thick black slash across the statue's throat.

They dismount and descend into the temple. Erwin of Gethsemene has been here before, prayed to his goat god here, but they descend into parts of it dark and deep, and these he has not seen...

Down, down, down into the dark they tread, with only the glowing ember that hovers before Karl-Jagutu's face to light their way.

The passage is tight, and the smoke is thick, and soon Erwin of Gethsemene forgets his fear of this place, the fear that was beaten into him since he was small.

“What're we doing in here, Lord?” he asks.

Karl-Jagutu's voice is loud and bright against the dark stone walls. “Ves'agations!” he declares. “Re-Khan-a-sauce! Hoo-hah! More Tiger Blood!”

And the twenty-six other little brown men light up their cigars too, and soon Erwin is quite glad to be on this adventure after all.
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.