Author Topic: The Mercantile Mongoose: The New Ledgers of Calculon Rizz  (Read 1438 times)

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Letter from Calculon Rizz
Message sent to all nobles of Sandalak (19 recipients) - 3 days, 21 hours, 14 minutes ago

Calaco is my cat. He is a fluffy little fellow who has won more victories than the Bird-Postor ever did, thank you for your input smallbrain.

Calculon Rizz
Knight of Sandalak

Roleplay from Calculon Rizz
Message sent to all nobles of Sandalak (19 recipients) - 3 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes ago

Calculon takes a long look at Mister Fluffikins, victor of many battles over mice and insects, comfortably snoozing in his favorite pre-dawn nap spot as Calcy sips his third coffee of the day.

"Your name is Calaco now, Mister Fluffikins," Calculon whispers softly. "I forgot to put an asterisk."
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Message sent to Golden Council of War (6 recipients) - 1 month, 1 day, 19 hours, 54 minutes ago

Oh, hi Council!

Well, I suppose I should begin by saying that no participation of mine in this Council should be construed as an abandonment of my right of copy to the name "Original War Incorporated," currently being pilfered, pillaged and plagiarized by Chancellor Three!

Yes! It's my name! The name I gave the army, I mean! And my army! I came up with both! With my big brain! So my big brain owns them! Both!

Chancellor Three, my legal beagles are straining at their chainings! I will cry havoc and unleash them upon your upholstery soon!

But anyway! I suppose I don't mind helping finish off that icky undead queen! If anyone wants some advice from the Commercial Conqueror, the Captain of Capitalism, ask away!

Calculon Rizz
Knight of Sandalak
By the way, would love to see you coordinate three realms without having an OOC teamspeak with everyone on it.

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Message sent to Golden Council of War (6 recipients) - 1 month, 7 hours, 54 minutes ago

Senator Nix, my friend! Since you have expressed a desire for advice, I cannot help but oblige!

So! Advice! Be advised that my legal beagles have thus-far only been given the scent of one Chancellor Three! At this time, our investigations indicate that he is wholly responsible for the violation of my intellectual sovereignty!

Now! That being said! Think not that I lack the resources to obtain the scent of any one of you! My legal beagles could be at any one of your doors in the shake of a pup's tail!

So don't come down on the wrong side of this thing, friend Senator!

Calculon Rizz
Knight of Sandalak

JDodger

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Message sent to all nobles of Sandalak (21 recipients) - 15 days, 7 hours, 29 minutes ago

Chancellor Three,

My legal beagles are enough for you and two more just like you!

You are in brazen violation of my copyright and engaged in misappropriation, misrepresentation, and massive malfeasance!

You should be thankful that my reverse-class-action lawsuit is taking as long as it is to prepare! I will be suing a great many people very soon! My legal beagles are quite literally straining at their leashes!

And my name is Calculon, not Noble Rizz! Remember that when you get served!

OK thanks bye!

Calculon Rizz
Knight of Sandalak