Author Topic: BM is destroying my chances of getting into law school...  (Read 3274 times)

Siren

• Freeman
    • View Profile
So I write my LSAT (Law School Aptitude Test) in T-6 weeks and every time I go to study SOMEBODY has to write a new message, which I then must read, contemplate, devise a clever RP and check the Forum, play a round of War Islands and then consequently forget that I was supposed to be studying.

If I don't get into law school, I blame you all.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
So I write my LSAT (Law School Aptitude Test) in T-6 weeks and every time I go to study SOMEBODY has to write a new message, which I then must read, contemplate, devise a clever RP and check the Forum, play a round of War Islands and then consequently forget that I was supposed to be studying.

If I don't get into law school, I blame you all.

Don't forget to add this in the "You know you play too much BM when..." wiki page ;)
You can do it in your next distracted cycle. So then it would be "which I then must read, contemplate, devise a clever RP and check the Forum, play a round of War Islands, add to the wiki and then consequently forget that I was supposed to be studying."

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
I'm experiencing similar issues. Tomorrow I'll try turning off my wifi when I'm studying. Hopefully that will create some kind of treshold :)

Gustav Kuriga

Dear god, I have a phone! What will I do? I can't turn off the internet without blocking all signals.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Siren, you have to find the right motivation. For example, try this on for size:

Law school will teach you many skills that will help your aspirations in BattleMaster.

:D

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Do you have a girlfriend/wife?

I find mine is good at making sure I don't wander on doing other stuff when I am supposed to study.  ;D
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron