Author Topic: Oh, Itaulond...  (Read 15237 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Oh, Itaulond...
« Topic Start: August 07, 2011, 06:54:28 PM »
Who would have thought that so much fail could be squeezed into such a small package 8)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, Itaulond...
« Reply #1: August 07, 2011, 07:52:51 PM »
Aww, poor Itauland. What's gone wrong? :P

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: August 07, 2011, 08:03:44 PM »
Are they collapsing?

I haven't heard any indication that they're doing poorly; anybody know?

And when will Astrum start pillaging Caerwyn again? Caerwyn doesn't seem to have lost many regions recently... what's taking so long, Astroists?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 07, 2011, 08:06:49 PM »

Nobles Protest   (1 hour, 48 minutes ago)
After loud protest against his actions, Malcolm has been forced to step down from his ruler position. He also loses a point of prestige and 7 points of honour.

That's 2 for 2 now :P

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: August 07, 2011, 11:02:08 PM »
Are they collapsing?

I haven't heard any indication that they're doing poorly; anybody know?

And when will Astrum start pillaging Caerwyn again? Caerwyn doesn't seem to have lost many regions recently... what's taking so long, Astroists?

We are on the shores of Golden Farrow.  Next turn we assault the city.  We couldn't do anything over winter so we just stayed in Astrum until it was over.  This is our first offensive of the spring.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: August 07, 2011, 11:12:35 PM »

We are on the shores of Golden Farrow.  Next turn we assault the city.  We couldn't do anything over winter so we just stayed in Astrum until it was over.  This is our first offensive of the spring.

oooo... exciting! I'd been hoping to hear of just such an assault.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: August 09, 2011, 07:02:06 AM »
Pretty glad I joined Terran over Itaulond  ::)

Vellos hasn't turned out too bad, just kinda loud :o

I kid, Terran is actually one of the best realms I've joined in a while. They've got it down on expansion, defense, gold, food, etc. Very impressed  ;D
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: August 09, 2011, 08:55:23 AM »
Terran is actually one of the best realms I've joined in a while. They've got it down on expansion, defense, gold, food, etc. Very impressed  ;D
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: August 10, 2011, 06:56:00 AM »
Pretty glad I joined Terran over Itaulond  ::)

Vellos hasn't turned out too bad, just kinda loud :o

I kid, Terran is actually one of the best realms I've joined in a while. They've got it down on expansion, defense, gold, food, etc. Very impressed  ;D

Terran is an awesome realm. I have always pushed for better relations with Terran because of their awesomeness.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: August 10, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
Terran is an awesome realm. I have always pushed for better relations with Terran because of their awesomeness.

Don't forget, they are also federated to Barca. Just one more thing that makes them awesome  ;) ;D

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: August 10, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
Don't forget, they are also federated to Barca. Just one more thing that makes them awesome  ;) ;D

Our diplomacy includes even small, struggling realms, and occurs largely in a public guild where practically anyone can participate.

Openness FTW.

Siren

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: August 10, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »

Yeah, I always wondered why Asylon and Terran are not at war, or allies.

vanKaya

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: August 10, 2011, 11:04:04 PM »

I think the principle reason is distance and lack of a practical reason to engage with eachother, but with both realms growing towards eachother this is quickly changing. Also the fact that Asylon isn't a republic also plays something of a role.

And the reason we're not at war is because both sides have been very pleasant to eachother
Fyodor, Terran.   Vitaly, Enweil.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: August 11, 2011, 12:32:59 AM »
It helps that I lived in Terran after the fall of Shadovar and act as the grand voice of Terran love in my realm.  War with Terran, surely you jest? We have bigger fish to fry.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: August 11, 2011, 12:57:41 AM »

We've had no particular reason to form an alliance, and Terran disfavors "in name only" alliances. We aren't enemies because, well, we generally get along, we will soon have chances to coordinate and work together, and we are co-signers to several treaties that, as far as we are each concerned, we have not broken (in regards to one another, that is).