Author Topic: So You Want To Be The Duke Ozrat, do you?  (Read 8000 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: So You Want To Be The Dukf Ozrat, do you?
« Topic Start: August 08, 2011, 05:40:54 PM »
Heh. I did my usual. Wrote a fairly comprehensive post and then deleted it all. This topic isn't intended to slate OW, after all :)

There's plenty of problems there and probably always has been. Anyone in FEI knows that. They have two things in their favour though. The first is that they survived in spite of those problems. The second is that, with those problems, there's a lot of opportunity to step up and start fixing them. Fixing problems, or trying to, generally finds support anywhere you go and so being even moderately active and involved is likely to land you in the realm council or, at least, the senate. It probably doesn't mean as much as similar achievements elsewhere, but once you're up there, there's little enough stopping you from trying to make real improvements.

Wouldn't it be funny if Claude turned into another Hamilton Vita? Disasterous for not only OW, but entertaining nonetheless :)

Finton.

P.S. While I don't plan on moving any of my characters any time soon, or creating a new one, I'd be interested to see what is said about the southern realms which I do not know nearly as well as the north.

P.P.S. Arcachon can be compared to Ireland of old? That just put things far more into perspective than before. Y'know, slaves from your neighbouring land mass may just provide you with a saint or two (",)