Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 42981 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Unless that kills two villagers. Then the werewolves might win, as they could be at parity.

If we have 2 werewolves, we should be alright with a double kill. If we have 3, things go VERY badly if we don't. If we have 3, we'll reach parity just by killing one person today: 3 v 5 becomes 3v4 after lynch becomes 3v3 after night kill. So a double kill is the best scenario right now.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Though obviously what we really want is not to kill me because I'm fairly obviously town-sided here.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Unless you've got some diabolical werewolf plan in mind that semi-backfired. :P

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
A diabolical werewolf plan on my part would be to sit down and shut up and just vote with the bunch since that's working right now and I'm the only person actually doing anything rational

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
This actually looks kind of fun. If there's another round, I may join in. :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
This actually looks kind of fun. If there's another round, I may join in. :)

Want to sub?  We might need one.  And I've already got some ideas for the next game ;)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I can sub if you need one, I guess. But that means I need to read the rules. :/

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
oh, and slapsticks: you're so silly, expecting ignorant villagers to be rational. :D

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
aw !@#$ 15 minutes

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Day 1/Night 1
« Reply #84: August 23, 2012, 09:21:27 PM »
Day 1

Vote count:

Slapsticks - 3 - Cren (32), Sonya (49), Ehndras (29)
Cren - 3 - Slapsticks (36), Velax (63), Penchant (71)
Ehndras - 1 - Zakilevo(27)

not voted - Addridae (strike one)

With one or more werewolves amongst them, the villagers do the only thing that they can do.  They begin to kill each other, hoping that they'll kill the menace amongst them.  They glare at each other, looking for extra hair, red eyes, or sharp teeth.  Eventually they decide from amongst themselves not one but TWO villagers who will receive a trial by fire!  Despite their protestations of innocence, the Cren and Slapsticks are tied, each to a stake, and fire is lit beneath them.  Slapsticks swears and curses as the fire dances about him, and screams out his innocence as the flames blacken his skin.  Cren also stridently declares his innocence, and the terrible mistake that is being made.  A miscarriage of justice even!  As the flames move up his legs, his cries turn into howls, as the pain turns him into his true form - that of a hulking werewolf!  Thankfully, the village specializes in Especially Strong Ropes, and so even the towering monstrosity is eventually burnt to a cinder.

Cren the werewolf was lynched
Slapsticks the innocent villager was lynched

The night is quiet and uneventful.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
* Indirik lols

Damnit! My ass fell off!

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Oh !@#$! Cren WAS a Werewolf? Huh.

Out of curiosity, if a Seer or Angel dies, would it just show as them being a villager since ignorant villagers wouldn't know the difference? I wonder if Slap was a Seer and knew Cren was a Wolf. Huh.

Or maybe we just got lucky/unlucky. More probable. :P
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Or maybe I'm just so good?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Well, good thing I went for the tie so they both died, otherwise we would have only killed an innocent villager.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We could start up a parallel game since people seem to be interested?