Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 43032 times)

Zakilevo

UNVOTE Penchant

VOTE Ehndras

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
doh! Another double-roasting?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
2 Hours til Deadline.

Zakilevo- 3 - Ehndras (93), Penchant (94), Velax (109)
Ehndras - 3 - Perth v2 (108), Sonya (116), Zakilevo (120)
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Let's hope we burn two werewolves this time.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Epic. Double BBQ!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Point of order: I thought posting in color was for ghosts/spectators. Are votes supposed to be in color as well?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Point of order: I thought posting in color was for ghosts/spectators. Are votes supposed to be in color as well?
They can be, and we all have so far I believe but we don't need to, it just needs to be bold.

Edit:Join Velax's Assassin version
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Votes should primarily be readily visible.  So as not to invoke Godwin's Law, I'm not super specific.  Making it bold and a larger font are great.  Making it white or similar to stand out is also a plus.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
35 minutes till a lynching! *starts collecting firewood*

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Day 2 / Night 2
« Reply #129: August 24, 2012, 09:02:34 PM »
Day 2 / Night 2,

Zakilevo- 3 - Ehndras (93), Penchant (94), Velax (109)
Ehndras - 3 - Perth v2 (108), Sonya (116), Zakilevo (120)

The villagers spend the day trying to sort out who is and who is not a werewolf.  They try various methods, checking for fleas, supposed holy water, aversion to crosses and silver, but nothing seems to do the trick.

"The fire it shall be, then!" one of them cries.

They take a vote, deciding that both Zakilevo and Ehndras should be burned - just to check and see if they're werewolves, of course.  As it turns out, each of them voted for the other, and each kicks and screams and insists on his own innocence, and the obvious guilt of the other.  "I'm innocent!" cries Zakilevo, "He's the werewolf!" he points toward Ehndras.  "No, don't listen to his filthy lies - he's been the werewolf all along!" responds Ehndras.

The villagers realize that they're out of kindling, but they have a gallows handy.  Up the steps go the two accused.  Nooses are secured around their necks (hanging kills werewolves, right?)  And after a moment, the floor falls from beneath their feet. 

It's not that fall that hurts, its the jerk right there at the end.

One of them twiches a little, and then both hang, twisting in the wind.  Two innocent villagers, lynched by their fellows.

Ehndras the innocent villager was lynched
Zakilevo the innocent villager was lynched

Only four are left standing there.  Perth v2, Velax, Penchant and Sonya eye each other warily for a moment.  As the first glimmer of moonlight shines over the village, Velax and Sonya glance at each other and then at the gallows and shrug before bursting into their true form - that of enormous bloodthirsty werewolves.  Penchant and Perth v2 take off in opposite directions, running for their lives, as the werewolves hungrily pursue.

Werewolf victory! (parity)

Survivors:
Penchant the Village Seer
Perth v2 the Villager

Winners:
Velax the Werewolf
Sonya the Werewolf

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
35 minutes till a lynching! *starts collecting firewood*

Good i go for the "Mysterious Magic" Rope, Tying werewolves can help me with the professionalism of S&M Master, i heard that Bondage is the bomb overseas!

Bye!

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Velax howls in delight as he lopes after Penchant, grinning an evil grin as he thinks of how he convinced even the mystical Seer that he was but an innocent villager.

Penchant runs as fast as he can, panting heavily. He runs through the village, trying desperately to reach the trees outside the village and potential safety. He looks over his shoulder and sees nothing there. No Perth, no werewolves. He slows down and stops next to a house at the edge of the village - the very house where the first victim was torn apart just two nights ago. The Seer looks around, but no one is there. Has he lost the bastards? A drop of liquid lands on his head and he automatically glances upward - to see a werewolf crouched on the roof of the house, slavering jaws dripping saliva. Penchant turns to run but the werewolf pounces, landing on his back and pinning him to the ground. Velax's fangs close around the Seer's neck and everything goes black...

Zakilevo

You idiots!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
You idiots!
You also helped cause a villager die so its your fault too.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Thanks very much to the players for playing, and to the spectators for spectating!

Velax is running Assassins: Murder in Masahakon which is still taking substitutes, and looks like it will be very entertaining.

I'll be opening up another game shortly as well, since this was a hell of a lot of fun.

GM Postmortem:

I goofed up and had too many werewolves.  9 players, 3 of whom were wolves was too much, when I started with a player getting killed off.  had we done a Day Start instead of Night Start maybe it'd have been alright.  As is, it seemed like folks had a good time.  Double-thanks to the werewolves, who helped me extend the game by not hunting on Night 1.