Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 81636 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #165: August 30, 2012, 03:49:27 PM »
VOTE ZAKILEVO.

Just minutes before the last deadline, he changed his vote so that two people would get lynched, and stated no reason. Only a run of other last minute votes prevented this.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: August 30, 2012, 04:04:23 PM »
I agree. As I said yesterday, Zakilevo's voting near the end almost got us a double-lynch, and Penchant's vote forced us to go after Ketchum even if we could have saved him for at least one day. Indirik should have unvoted Ketchum as well, even if we didn't know for certain he was the Sage and even if he doomed himself. Looks all pretty suspicious to me, but Zakilevo stands out the most I think. At least Cren couldn't kill anyone with him because he was assassinated by the bad guys.

VOTE ZAKILEVO

I'll change my vote later if we're back at a double-lynching situation. Don't think we need to kill more then one for now.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: August 30, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »
Interesting, time to read again a.. Zaki's speeches!

DONE!

I see nothing wrong on his acts besides the idea of unvoting Telrunya to vote Ketchun, where later Telrunya did it as well. which would sound like accomplices.

But don't look at me....i'm just a Medic!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 04:17:51 PM by Sonya »

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: August 30, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
1.5 hours.

indirik -2- fury(145), slapsticks(129)
slapsticks -2- Perth (161), Indirik(164)
Zakilevo -2- Velax(165), Telrunya(166)
Sonya -1- Ross (151)
Perth -1- Lefanis (163)

not voted - Zakilevo, Sonya, Penchant, D'Espana
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: August 30, 2012, 04:50:39 PM »
So, it's me again who gets to break the draw... I've read twice the posts and so far I have still no certainty in anyone's roles, but I can see the logic in Velax's and Telrunya's vote. So:

VOTE ZAKILEVO
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: August 30, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »
I don't want to double lynch, so I might as well Vote Zakilevo.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: August 30, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
UNVOTE SONYA

VOTE ZAKILEVO
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: August 30, 2012, 05:43:43 PM »
Then. it doesn't matter for who i vote for, Zaki get lynched.

Now if you excuse me i have to go hide to avoid getting killed tonight.

Bye!

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: August 30, 2012, 06:03:46 PM »
Day 2 / Night 2

Zakilevo -5- Velax(165), Telrunya(166), D'Espana(169), Penchant (170), Ross (171)
indirik -2- fury(145), slapsticks(129)
slapsticks -2- Perth (161), Indirik(164)
Perth -1- Lefanis (163)

not voted - Zakilevo

"No, no, that's not how you tie a triple hitch knot!" scolded the sailor.

The crew was gathered around Zakilevo, preparing to keel haul him.  Being sailors, there was a great deal of debate over which knot was the best to use in this particular case.  They wanted one that was good and tight, but also difficult to remove.  Finally they managed to decide, and tied a long rope to Zakilevo's feet, and another long rope to his hands.  "Feet first or hands first?" one of them inquired, but before the unfortunate fellow could answer, another sailor pitched the rope attached to his hands into the water at the front of the ship.  "Guess its hands first!" said one, pleased that the problem had been solved without debate.

The rope was allowed to drag beneath the ship, and then fished from the water at the stern, so that it ran the full length of the ship, from bow to stern.  "In you go!" they cried, and threw Zakilevo off the front of the boat, holding the rope attached to his feet, and letting out just enough slack to allow the sailor at the stern to pull the rope attached to his hands.

And so they dragged Zakilevo beneath the ship, scraping against jagged barnacles that were as sharp as knives.  Down the entire length he was dragged.  It didn't take overly long, a minute or two.  But the bloody mess that they pulled out at the stern was barely recognizeable.  The barnacles had done their job.

The storm continued to rock the ship through the night.  Wind and driving rain tore at the ship as lightning split the sky.  As dawn broke, the sailors set themselves to work, repairing tears in the sails and checking the mast for any signs of cracking.  It was some time before they noticed that one of their number was missing, and so they set about searching for the missing sailor.  It took no time to find Telrunya, still in his bunk.  Sadly though, this was clearly not a case of oversleeping.  His eyes stared at the ceiling above, and a balled up rag was shoved into his mouth.  What was most suprising was how little blood there was, considering someone had cut his heart out of his chest!

Zakilevo the Doublevoting Sailor was keel-hauled.
Telrunya the Brutal Recruiter Mutineer had his heart cut out of his chest.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: August 30, 2012, 06:07:50 PM »
Wait a minute, THIS IS MADNESS!

We are linchyng Inocent sailor, and so far, the one who have been assassinated are heretics, so IS CLEAR! the captain must have been a Daimon Overlord!

This is clear!

The assasins have been on our side, cleaning the evil influence from our ship. and all we do is kill inocent Sailors
Zakilevo the Doublevoting Sailor was keel-hauled.

that's got to hurt..at least i didn't noted, i have a clean conscience!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:10:30 PM by Sonya »

Zakilevo

« Reply #175: August 30, 2012, 06:10:59 PM »
rofl. I kind of hoped for this. Well done ;)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: August 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM »
Seriously i hope i could save Zaki, i had a feeling he was being blamed, call me crazy, but i am 100% sure that SLAPTICKS is not on our side.

So i will start by voting for
SLAPTICKS

Bring the Doomsday now!

I wonder which is my trait..hmmm...MUST USE POWERS!

Tries to Activates Spiritually Attuned

..........Nothing happends!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 06:15:42 PM by Sonya »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: August 30, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »
Vote Velax

Funny how Velax named Zaki and then he was backed up immediately by the mutineer. Smells fishier than than our barrels of salted fish.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: August 30, 2012, 06:25:17 PM »
VOTE INDIRIK
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: August 30, 2012, 06:28:48 PM »
I kinda agree with Sonya, but Lefanis has a good point Vote Velax
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton