Author Topic: looting  (Read 2321 times)

Gustav Kuriga

looting
« Topic Start: August 12, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »
Is the treaty system in effect on the testing servers? We are at war with Caerwyn, yet I can't loot at all. I don't even use hours, as would be in the case of a failed looting attempt.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: looting
« Reply #1: August 12, 2011, 09:02:41 PM »
Can you be more clear?

What, exactly, happens when you try to loot? 

Do you see all the regular looting options?

What class are you?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2: August 12, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »
"Under the New Treaty System, you would not be able to loot here due to your lack of a declaration."

This is all that shows up after I go through the process of looting and get to the page that shows the results. My hours stay exactly the same as if I had done nothing. The amount of gold I currently carry is no different than before the looting attempt.

I see all the regular looting options, plus those that can be used when you have paraphernalia to carry food.

Hero/Warrior

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: August 12, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
"Under the New Treaty System, you would not be able to loot here due to your lack of a declaration."

This is all that shows up after I go through the process of looting and get to the page that shows the results. My hours stay exactly the same as if I had done nothing. The amount of gold I currently carry is no different than before the looting attempt.

I see all the regular looting options, plus those that can be used when you have paraphernalia to carry food.

Hero/Warrior

The fact that you see the Treaty System message and nothing else is pretty much coincidence.

There's definitely a bug here, and it's related to the changes we're making to bring the game over to the new backend system.

I will see if I can find anything obvious, and let Tom know that there's still something screwy going on.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #4: August 12, 2011, 09:32:25 PM »
Thanks.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #5: August 12, 2011, 09:46:10 PM »
should work better now, it was a simple error.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #6: August 12, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »
Again, thank you for getting to this.