Author Topic: Dwilight Character Limit  (Read 16623 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight Character Limit
« Topic Start: March 06, 2011, 04:51:51 PM »
There are 6 continents, and the max number of characters is 5. I get that one doesn't have the right to play where he wants, but at least it seems a bit more reasonable to provide the option of doubling up somewhere. I think the discussion list has exhausted many angles already, and I'm not interested in debating the kaleidoscope of issues involved.

As for Dwilight, we already got the new ability to play a noble and an adventurer. Before it was just one character. Surely we should celebrate the small gains we make rather than make wishes for things that might cause unintended consequences like open talks about restricting other continents?

The suggestion has been to make all continents like Dwilight, if I've read it correctly.  One noble, one advy active max per continent.

And very few people can have 5 characters.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan