Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Footballglory

Started by SirAlexStavrou, September 06, 2011, 07:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlexStavrou

www.footballglory.com

Online light-weight football manager starts soon into a new season! Best time to join would be now.

You might want to try it out, it needs players.

For fans of the old Championship Manager Series, the game will be a bit of nostalgy, it reminds a lot of it... :)

PS: Some from there I broght to BM play now since some years now BM, so you may want to return the favour! ;)

Cheers!

Sacha

Ugh... I would join if I wasn't recovering from a massive Hattrick addiction some years ago :P

I'll stick with FM2010 for now...

Shizzle

I used to play Hattrick, like 4 years ago as well :) Never made it under 7th division, though (out of 11)

Huntsmaster

Looks fun... I'll give it a shot.
Agiri (Carelia) Tinwe (Greater Aenilia) Ayrl (Fissoa) Wyllham (IVF)

Huntsmaster

I'm having a lot of fun so far.

I think that the learning curve is steeper than BM (especially on transfer values) and it's definitely not lightweight for me. I mean- I'm sure it could be lightweight, but I've probably spent 2hr a day on it for the last few days.
Agiri (Carelia) Tinwe (Greater Aenilia) Ayrl (Fissoa) Wyllham (IVF)

SirAlexStavrou

It's a lightweight game because there are only few games a week and you have plenty of time to change line ups...how you handle your transfer policy is your thing hahaha

Shizzle

I started a new team a few days ago :) If anyone wants to set up a friendly or play in a youth competition, let me know :)