Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 87142 times)

Anarki_Hunter

• Knight
  • Gra'd Arbitrator
    • View Profile
Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #165: October 24, 2011, 01:43:08 AM »
Humble beginnings...

A stout stick to balance the weight, the teen pushed it to the ground and heaved relief. Carefully lifting up his bag hung on his side, he placed it on the ground.

The shade below the tree brought him respite, he settled down for a rest.

i. Past years have not been kind, his foster father who cared and thought him the art of pottery had perished in a fire. Along with it, went up his home and part of himself, a scar to remember.

He picked up a twig which lay on the ground, then started cleaning the dirt which seeped in the gaps between his nails. Walking barefoot, had its tool.

Few minutes passed, then sunlight gleamed though obstructions and onto him, to kindle an ever so familiar burning sensation which pulsated though his body. His hair stood up and his only eye felt moist...

'So soon!' he whispered.

Turning towards the bag, he slid one of his hands into the bag feeling for the contents. 'only a few days worth'. Dragging the bag closer, he put his other hand to pulled out a rough ball of clay into view. With some effort, he made the ball into a layer, made one hole to the right, felt it over his face tapping it, left out a gap to the side of his cheeks to breath it and put it down.

He took one final look towards the sun to feel the burning sensation and placed the layer of clay back onto his face using Clay Mask as adhesive. Picking up a nail hung by his neck, he drew vertically elongated elliptical spiral and concentric patterns extending from peer hole which spilled out into the open.

i. The mask would hide his burned and ugly face, along with the ever shut eye to the left. Vision lost to bare witness into the core of the unnatural fire which raged that day...which consumed everything he held dear, including a part of himself.

i. As weeks progressed he had began to feel an affinity to earthly passion, the earth began to randomly heed some call...a special call.

tapping the dust off his stick, he wore his weight by the shoulders and began to walk.

The day grew more respite, as he walked down the harbor when a rare excitement greeted him. A man kicked open a mow door ready to jump from his reality, for what reason he cared little.

spontaneous magic (Control/Mind - 2-2-5) (7 shifts)

And then he was off, flinging open the door and ready to jump.

..He just had to see..

Rubbing the soles of his feet on the face of the other, he kicked dirt and made way towards the building. He wasn't sure what imbued more curiosity, but someone in the air twitched his mind towards it. A sense of similarity or familiarity, yet recognition unknown.

Donning the clay mask, he tapped the ground with his stick and looked up at the man barely clothed.

---
OOC:

Completing these actions has resulted in the following changes:
1.33 concentration expended
1.33 energy expended
1 XP in Change gained
1 XP in Earth gained

(Wanted to jump in, I thought this was a good moment!).