Author Topic: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE  (Read 87690 times)

loren

• Noble Lord
  • I'm too old for this
    • View Profile
Re: Test Roleplaying Thread - JOIN IN HERE
« Reply #45: September 20, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »
Famished and reasonably certain the food was now safe Dynamis quickly ate his meal before leaving the hut. If need be he would make a better dwelling than this!

Dynamis walked for what seemed like days (really it was a few hours), at random times he would open his book and flip through the pages lost in thought. Upon rare occasions he would be struck with the sudden fancy to try his hand at some of the ancient spells.

Passing by a stand of four small saplings surrounding a large oak he grinned to himself. "My what a perfect place to be today," he said to no one in particular. With a ponderous look he gathered up his tome and silently read to himself for a time. Then with a look of utter determination he uttered the words for Ball Lightning. With swift ferocity lightning bolts shoot out from a ball of electricity striking the targets below it. The large oak tree is barely touched while greater damage is done to the saplings, their small thin trunks badly scarred.

"My my, that was exciting. But you there, that wasn't very nice of you not to join your offspring." With a flick of his hand outstretched he casts Lightning Bolt and leaves a smoldering hole through the trees trunk.

With increasing glee Dynamis continues on. As he comes upon a grassy knoll he stops, and sits down. "Time to eat", he thinks silently. A spell he never has forgotten comes to his mind and with a few words casts Hearty Meal. Spread out before him is a luncheon of sandwiches and wines on neat plates and in crystal goblets. Fishing out a fork he spears a pickle. "Delicious! I haven't had this meal since before I was even grey." With gusto Dynamis begins to eat.