Author Topic: What did we lose? What did we gain? 4th Inv aftermath  (Read 57548 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
No, there were not those large swarms, at least not in the Third Invasion.

Really, as I remember it, the Third Invasion was pretty mild. I seem to remember Vlaanderen was destroyed; maybe that was also when Old Fronen was destroyed? I don't exactly remember. Luz de Bia bit the dust then as well. But, overall, it wasn't half as apocalyptic as the current one, and had little to no lingering consequences. We were back to fighting each other pretty quickly.

I'd say that, though Enweil has fewer regions, it is actually more powerful than before. It has virtually no borders with human realms now, so can't easily be conquered, and doesn't have the burden of feeding Ete City, but lost comparatively few rural regions. If and when the monsters/undead can be beaten back and stability restored, Enweil will be in an exceptionally powerful position, especially as Riombara lost its biggest breadbaskets: Cagamir and Bolkenia, as well as it's ally in the Dominion, and nobody can easily assault Enweil from the other side.

The burden of feeding Ete? I'd take that burden back any day. It only took a freaking day or so for Ete to be Blighted, we still had men there when it happened.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron