Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 23545 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Topic Start: March 08, 2011, 08:11:24 AM »
Aye, no one takes religion seriously, thats why there is the current tensions between religions that is shaping Dwilight, nations rise and fall according to the whims of the stars and elements of the earth. Perhaps it is you that do not take the religions of Dwilight seriously... I see religion as a serious way to shape the world,whether it be spiritual or the mechanisms of man and their devious ways. Power over man or the power of god.

I have added to Sanguis Astroism in my own way by bringing in a physical aspect to the stars, its not popular and only a few people have talked about it or indulged in roleplay about it, but I invented the 'Bloodmoon' fruit. Which can be read up on the wiki if anyone is interested.  The main core of Astroism is stable and static, but there is lots of small things that can be added around its central idea. I am not asking for Bloodmoon to be added to the church, but the idea does infect and change thinking. I noticed that many religions are mostly about ephemeral things. I decided that perhaps the physical world needed something that could bring about the spirit world, just like peyote or other fauna drugs out there in the real world. Anyways, just one example.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:15:29 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...