Author Topic: What realm should I join?  (Read 34026 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: What realm should I join?
« Reply #60: October 02, 2011, 11:44:05 PM »
Hmm northern Rio? I somehow got the theory into my head that perhaps you couldn't walk there due to the blight. It looks like it is so far between Rio's northern city and the Enweil region next to it. Like there was another region once upon a time there that you had to travel through to get between them but that is now under blight. Maybe not then?

We actually already attacked it.

The attack failed 'cause Enweil didn't bring enough men, but we then proceeded to do a looting run of the islands.

Which failed because looting was bugged...

But we very much do intend to have more success next time, assuming looting is fixed (again). Really did remind us of when we went to play whack-a-mole in Nothoi, but looting was bugged so we couldn't do anything else than pick off the disorganized Nothoi army. I'm going to be really annoyed if a third bug comes up when we are ready to loot next time.

It takes us multiple days to get to the target, but we don't just stay for one battle and then refit. We try to do the most of our campaigns, because even a defeated army can rally up some strength to continue being useful.

Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron