Author Topic: +1 character  (Read 17205 times)

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
+1 character
« Topic Start: September 25, 2011, 11:53:49 PM »
It seems like the biggest problem with BM ATM is a simple lack of players, and that characters are spread too thinly. While I understand that the new estate system will go a long way towards fixing this issue, it seems to me like most people think that a lack of players will still be a major issue for the game.
Couldn't we just give everyone one more character, in order to fix it? The vast majority of players already use the maximum amount of characters available to them, and I assume the most of them would also jump on the chance to have another character. While this wouldn't address the direct issue (the constant loss of players), it would go a long way towards mitigating the effects of the decline in population. As Tom has hinted at, he's considering getting rid of Dwilight, but simply adding an extra noble per player would essentially do the same thing, without the whole destroying an entire island's history thing.
Thoughts?
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre