Author Topic: change class from adventurer  (Read 5246 times)

wadestar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
change class from adventurer
« Topic Start: September 27, 2011, 05:57:16 PM »
Hi I have my three recommendations but can't change class my current realm has no lands to return to and I can't seem to join another.

Here is the message I get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You are now claiming to be a citizen of Asylon. Since records of citizenship do not exist, it's quite easy to fake it, and chances that anyone will notice are small. However, you have received an automatic ban from your old realm that will persist until some judge removes it. Warning: require(/var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/BattleMaster/Ban.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/BattleMaster/Ban.php' (include_path='.:/user/share/php:/var/battlemaster/include/:/var/battlemaster/jpgraph') in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: change class from adventurer
« Reply #1: September 28, 2011, 01:07:24 AM »
should be fixed now

wadestar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 29, 2011, 12:36:18 AM »
Still no joy unfortunately,

Here is the report.

You are now claiming to be a citizen of Asylon. Since records of citizenship do not exist, it's quite easy to fake it, and chances that anyone will notice are small. However, you have received an automatic ban from your old realm that will persist until some judge removes it. Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\ORMException' with message 'Entity of type BattleMaster\Ban is missing an assigned ID. The identifier generation strategy for this entity requires the ID field to be populated before EntityManager#persist() is called. If you want automatically generated identifiers instead you need to adjust the metadata mapping accordingly.' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:51 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Id/AssignedGenerator.php(63): Doctrine\ORM\ORMException::entityMissingAssignedId(Object(BattleMaster\Ban)) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(611): Doctrine\ORM\Id\AssignedGenerator->generate(Object(Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager), Object(BattleMaster\Ban)) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1252): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->persistNew(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata), Object(BattleMaster\Ban)) #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(1215): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->doPersist(Object(BattleMaster\Ban), Array) #4 /usr/share/php/Doctr in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php on line 51

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #3: September 29, 2011, 08:14:04 AM »
ok, working on it, should work in the next update (today or tomorrow).

Lopeyschools

• Knight
  • Meow Meow Secret Mission Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 01, 2011, 04:49:18 AM »
Along a similiar line of questions:

If my noble max is 3 and I have three active nobles. What happens if my adventuer (who just received his third recommendation) changes class? Does he get paused?
Kula (Ibladesh), Lucius (Caligan Empire), Graviel (Caerwyn)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #5: October 01, 2011, 08:15:59 AM »
Along a similiar line of questions:

If my noble max is 3 and I have three active nobles. What happens if my adventuer (who just received his third recommendation) changes class? Does he get paused?

No character is automatically paused, but the game will tell you that you're above the limit and not let you play any of them until you've choosen which one to remove.

wadestar

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 01, 2011, 11:27:51 PM »
I'm sure you are still working on the problem but just to keep you updated still no joy on changing realms.

regards

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 10, 2011, 04:32:42 AM »
This error still exists, just to let you know:

You are now claiming to be a citizen of Summerdale. Since records of citizenship do not exist, it's quite easy to fake it, and chances that anyone will notice are small. However, you have received an automatic ban from your old realm that will persist until some judge removes it. Warning: require(/var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Realms.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Realms.php' (include_path='.:/user/share/php:/var/battlemaster/include/:/var/battlemaster/jpgraph') in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/Common/ClassLoader.php on line 148

In http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/Allegiance.php
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #8: October 10, 2011, 10:10:28 AM »
I think I found and fixed it.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 10, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
The error has changed. Now the first option to change allegiance for the Adventurer says:

"Since you are currently in the lands belonging to Summerdale, you could throw away your current allegiance and join them instead.
This is not an act lightly taken. It will immediately make all your bonds worthless (as the new realm won't accept) them, remove you from all your positions and very likely make you a traitor in the eyes of nobles in your current realm.

"I know what I am doing" - /Change Realm/"

In http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/Allegiance.php

And after I click it, it says:

"You are now claiming to be a citizen of Summerdale. Since records of citizenship do not exist, it's quite easy to fake it, and chances that anyone will notice are small. However, you have received an automatic ban from your old realm that will persist until some judge removes it. Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException' with message '[Semantical Error] line 0, col 53 near 'Status = :st': Error: Class BattleMaster\Realm has no field or association named Status' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(428): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::semanticalError('line 0, col 53 ...') #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(670): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->semanticalError('Class BattleMas...', Array) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(221): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->_processDeferredPathExpressions(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Query\AST\SelectStatement)) #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(281): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->getAST() #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(212): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->parse() #5 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(232): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_parse() #6 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(586): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_doExecute() #7 / in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php on line 47"
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).