Author Topic: Courts  (Read 1984 times)

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Courts
« Topic Start: September 28, 2011, 12:14:03 AM »
I don't know whether I should post it to bugtracker, but it is third day already that holding just courts in region do not give loyalty increase, morale is raising one or two percents, but loyalty is not even mentioned.

Courts sometimes affect more than one parameters, but i don't remember to see that the targeted one is not affected at all, at multiple occasions. It is also very strange for me that courts bring so little when stats are around 30-40%, I could expect reduced effectiveness at 90%, but not here.

Am i missing something?

egamma

Re: Courts
« Reply #1: September 28, 2011, 01:11:52 AM »
What type of court are you holding?

What island are you on?

What are your stats?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 28, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »
He mentioned what type of courts and what the region stats were.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 28, 2011, 02:48:54 PM »
First: Nothing has changed with courtwork in a long time. Chances are that if you are seeing anything different, it's either that you've been having bad luck, or you're just seeing a pattern that's not really there. In order to really tell, you need to record and report several things:

1) Island
2) Region
3) Stats before holding court
4) The court type that you held
5) The results you got

Record this for several consecutive turns and report your results.

Having just personally rebuilt a region from 0/0/0/occupied to ~60/100/100/Core on stable islands, I can verify that court work does indeed provide loyalty gains. (And yes, I did have lots of help in doing it, too.) It doesn't raise loyalty every time, and you may even get several times in a row that don't do it. But that's because it's a random function.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 28, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »
it looks as if i rushed a little, today just court did make some raise of loyalty.

to summarize: in three days six courts were held, four of them were just with no influence on loyalty (but today that changed).

i will still stay unsure what that dislike of realm is  :-[