Author Topic: Massive negative trade Balance  (Read 27746 times)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
Re: Massive negative trade Balance
« Topic Start: October 02, 2011, 06:46:50 AM »
Now even more bugs:

Your caravan to Bol has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Drowenton has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Madina Gardens has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Maraba has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Tovabur has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Lawataling has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Laraibina has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Panabuk has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Panafau has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Lugagun has returned home. Error: Invalid caravan type. This should never happen, please report it to the bugtracker.
Your caravan to Paisly has returned home. The trade profit of 250 gold is added to the region's trade balance.
Your caravan to Bol has arrived at its destination. There was no food on sale, so the merchants could make no deal.
Your caravan to Drowenton has reached Libba and is now moving towards Drowenton.
Your caravan to Madina Gardens has returned home. Unfortunately, it could not find any food to buy. 200 gold that are left are sent to you as bonds.
Your caravan to Maraba has reached Munawai and is now moving towards Mangai.
Your caravan to Tovabur has reached Bol and is now moving towards Tovabur.
Your caravan to Lawataling (on its return trip) has left Lawataling and is heading towards Madina Gardens.
Your caravan to Laraibina has arrived at its destination. There was no food on sale, so the merchants could make no deal.
Your caravan to Panabuk (on its return trip) has left Panabuk and is heading towards Madina Gardens.
Your caravan to Panafau has arrived at its destination. There was no food on sale, so the merchants could make no deal.
Your caravan to Lugagun (on its return trip) has left Lugagun and is heading towards Madina Gardens.
Your caravan to Paisly has arrived at its destination. 700 bushels of food were sold for a price of 50 gold.

Apparently the caravans cloned them selves.
Also i didn't got the 200 bonds, i got about 20 gold bonds, but not more then 25 gold was added to abbots bonds (from -135 to -112)

Also, i realized, i shouldn't gt bonds at all, as i am in my region i should get it in cash.

This is my current caravan report:
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Bol   Bol
buy (limit 30 gold)   outward journey, carrying 150 gold   Drowenton   Drowenton
buy (limit 30 gold)   outward journey, carrying 150 gold   Maraba   Mangai
buy (limit 40 gold)   outward journey, carrying 200 gold   Tovabur   Tovabur
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Lawataling   Madina Gardens
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Laraibina   Laraibina
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Panabuk   Madina Gardens
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Panafau   Panafau
buy (limit 40 gold)   return journey, carrying 200 gold   Lugagun   Madina Gardens

A quick glance at the numbers has also shown that there incorrect, much more gold as been taken from the trade balance then what the game is telling me that is coming back by caravans. i count 1700, while almost 4k had been taken.

Where is the gold now? I'd suggest a parallel universe.

Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog