Author Topic: Accusations of cheating  (Read 33387 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of cheating
« Reply #60: October 14, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
That was exactly the kind of response I'd expect. A lot of smoke and mirrors, a spoonful of wild hypotheses and a dash of conspiracy theories, but very little substance.

1. We can very much demand that David comes here to defend his claims. We can't force him, but we can demand it. In any courtroom case, the prosecutors and defendants will be summoned to appear, and if they fail to do so they will have to deal with the consequences. He broke the IRs, he was offered a chance to explain himself and he refused. Either he didn't care for the Magistrate process, or he didn't have anything to give weight to his claims. Either way, it only hurt his case.

2. Your claims that Toupellon will 'destroy' FEI by sheer size are pointless. For one, there are mechanics in place that would make managing a realm of '16 duchies' incredibly difficult, if not outright impossible. Second, none of that even happened, and I very much doubt it ever will. I can say with much certainty that no Arcaean duke will join it. I very much doubt that any Dukes outside of Cathay/OW would join it. Those who did join were either in on the plans before the first secession, or they joined because it was a way out of their own realms.

3. Your claims that this process is fixed is insulting. For starters, you'll consider any Titan or Magistrate decision against your agenda to be some sort of OOC conspiracy intended on destroying you. We already have an entire topic dedicated to that kind of conspiratorial nonsense. It's not our fault that controversy follows the 'Saxons' wherever they go. Second, if there really was a conspiracy against David and his buddies, they wouldn't be playing BM right now. They'd have been thrown out or driven away a long time ago.

4. Just because /you/ don't get an explanation doesn't mean there hasn't been one. Also, this thing has been RPd for ages. RP =/= long-winded narratives, RP = playing a role. The characters involved in this whole thing have all played their roles. I know for a fact that this thing has been in the works for months, WITH the proper IC interaction between those involved.

5. On the topic of powergaming, do you really want to go there? It'd be a slippery slope.