Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1073787 times)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #2880: May 29, 2013, 09:13:33 AM »
My character thinks that it is a crazy plot to frame Niselur by having the punishment of the regent(you killed/punished the regent-revenge!!! kinda thing)used as cause for war in addition to King Leopold's defiance, but maybe she's just a little paranoid as she's not part of SA, but follows the bloodstars on a more person path, so she's outta the loop per say(which the regent just called me on)

Not being part of SA, but following the Bloodstars allows my character to defy the church, without being punished or silenced as a few quite inquiries by my character have gleaned, as long as King Leopold continues his stance.

That being said personally I am worried whether my character may push things too far, as defiance of SA must be done carefully or I may lose my character's head.  If King Leopold isn't doing what I think he's doing then it could be bad.... very bad. 

I didn't plan on RPing politics-I just wanted to bash a few monster heads, get a lordship, maybe have a guild, but somehow my character got drawn into this political situation

Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)