Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1043466 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3675: February 06, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
It's a central part of Mysticism.

I wasn't aware Enoch was a mystic until all this...
Is Jonsu?  Cause that would really make a lot of sense of the current situation.

I can't give too much away, but Enoch is hoping to revive Mysticism. I hadn't heard anything in Mysticism since Bowie left.

But as it turned out, all your character was to 99.5% of the people in SA, was 1) the perfect sleeper, or 2) went inexplicably insane with no warning.

I tried to make it clear Enoch did not have good intentions. He laid it on thick, then never did anything. Why, when the Regency campaign begin he was all "I will serve the stars if that is their wish" and all that...then when Brance asked for candidates with more interest in the Regency he changed his tune immediately to "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme". It might have been subtle, but that was my intent.

Enoch has been Sub Rosa since (at least) Jan of 2013. I've played this character to be pleasant and inviting where people can see, but with unpleasantness underneath it all. I've been giving away details in-game, but I understand that the execution of my plan was poor. I'll be sure to wear kid-gloves more often.

Though, what percentage of self-sabotage would have been appropriate? If only 10% see it coming, is it still unacceptable? How often do you give away your plots for the sake of not hurting feelings?
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)