Author Topic: Sanguis Astroism  (Read 1047079 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sanguis Astroism
« Reply #3720: February 07, 2014, 01:52:18 AM »
I did this. I got booted, took a day or two to prepare some RP, then RP'd how/why and gave secrets and details. Did you quit the church immediately after booting me?

The charter itself was a RP work around for unimplemented mechanics. The charter was condoned by the Prophet. Mathurin could have kicked you all out, and it would have been mechanic and RP sensible. Everyone damn near worshiped the prophet, the Regent was his second, Regent primes the flock during it's defeat for a new leader to fill that hole....does that not make sense? The prophet gone, there is a power vacuum. The top-down structure of the church was built for this.

I admit, some forewarning would have eased a lot of tempers. I expected mad, but not the degree I've seen. Though, if I had came forward with this to people....wouldn't we be in the same position? I'm not sure if I would gave my character's plots away, returned the church, and dumped future plans because people would get mad I disrupted the charter?

That is my point. People made a RP structure with the charter. If we let RP trump mechanics likely your action would have to be ruled invalid since you used a game mechanic to trump a pre-existing and agreed upon RP structure.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.